DO NOT BUY FROM selectrugs.com

Fresno, California 1 comment

I bought a rug from this website around a month ago. I never received and email with a tracking number or telling me that it was backordered. Every time I go their website it just says warehouse processing. I've called several times and it sent me to the voicemail. One time they did answer but just told me that they would contact the manufacturer, and that it might have to work till the next day cause they were about to close. Chat works but they keep telling me that they will contact the manufacturer.

I will definitely keep pushing to cancel this order and get my money back.

Do yourself a favor and same some unnecessary headaches.

Review about: India 9.

#392066

Neknemor--

We sincerely apologize for any frustrations. Please contact me directly, and I will certainly help to resolve any issue(s). I can provide any information regarding order status, and help to expedite your order.

Sean B. Ardry

Selectrugs - Select Rugs customer service is terrible

Tyler, Texas 1 comment

Select Rugs attempted to deliver an area rug (cost $1,000.00+) to me that was obviously damaged. I declined the rug.

I immediately called Select Rugs to report the condition of the rug. Select Rugs told me this was unacceptable and would let me know by email when/or if a replacement rug could be delivered. It has been over two weeks and I have not received any communication from Select Rugs.

I have called their customer service number on three occasions and waited more than 20 minutes each time before anyone answered the phone.

Their response is they will check with the manufacturer.

I am getting nervous that they have my money, but I will never get a rug. What recourse do I have?

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

Dear Donna,

Please accept our apologies for the damaged item and poor service. There is certainly no excuse for this. A replacement order is currently en route, and we will email the tracking number as soon as possible.

Should you need any assistance at all, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Selectrugs - Poor customer service

Houston, Texas 0 comments

I have had numerous ongoing problems with Select Rugs. First, I was sent a wrong rug and a damaged rug. Long story, but Select Rugs Customer Service seemed far more interested in my returning the rugs to the manufacturer than in actually sending me my replacement rugs! However, the return process was very poor. And it was almost as if I had to twist someone's arm just to send me the replacement rugs that I paid for! Communicating w/S.R. is poor too (though a certain rep in particular was better than the others and eventually was able to help me). After 2-3 months, I still don't even have one of the rugs from the order. This is the second time the rug has had to be back ordered; I was not even informed of the second 3-month back order but had to inquire myself as to what was going on. Etc., etc.

This week, I have tried to contact a certain customer service "manager," but as of yet he has not responded to me.

Selectrugs - Returning the rugs were a nightmare.

Seattle, Washington 2 comments

Received the rugs promptly. No one would answer or return calls or emails.

Had to wait 10 days to get an RA before I could return the rugs. I did pay extra to get a 'delivery confirmation receipt' thru the USPS when returning the rugs. I think that helped me finally get my credit. It took another 2 weeks to receive a credit on my VISA .

I'm sure it would have taken longer if I hadn't used their 'chat with a representative' on their website.

She is the only one that helped me with this process. Good Luck to anyone wanting to return merchandise.

Review about: Rug.

Comments

I ordered a couple of rugs with Select Rugs, one was on backorder and the other one arrived very quickly. When I recieved the other rug it was the wrong color, I called selectrugs.com and was treated very nicely, was given a RA number that day and had the money back in my account in less than 3 weeks. These people are helpful and have great customer service.

#320506

Dear Customer,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience experienced in your SelectRugs.com purchase. When a return is necessary, we strive to ensure that the process is efficient and accomodating.

We appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to earn your business again. Contact me directly and I will provide an additional 15% discount on a future order.

480-302-5113

sean.ardry@selectshops.com

Selectrugs - Will not reimburse me for items they know I returned.

Madison, Wisconsin 1 comment

I returned 2 sets of 3 rugs to this company in the same package.

They arrived at the place I had been asked to send them and I was only reimbursed for one set.

They lost the second set of rugs and will not reimburse me the over $250.00 charge.

Their customer service seems incapable following the chain of events as documented by their own company.

They have taken 4 months to search for the rugs, determine that they were lost after they received them from me and while they were being shipped from one location within their company to another location BY THEM!

Until I send them tracking numbers that I could not possibly have because they arranged their own shipping between their 2 locations, they will not reimburse me. And they took so long, despite repeated contact from me, that the date is now beyond the time that American Express will help me dispute the charge to my credit card. This has been a nightmare with what I now consider to be a nightmare company. Don't trust them.

Review about: A Set Of 3 Rugs.

Comments

Selectshops.com

Dear Pam,

We apologize for any frustrations. Our records indicate return of only 1 of your 2 orders. We are confident that we can assist in locating your return shipment. Pleae provide us with the tracking number(s) and carriers for your shipment(s). Upon receipt of this information it will be very easy to research and resolve the issue.

Feel free to contact me directly for any assistance.

480-302-5113 Direct

Selectrugs.com ( Select Rugs)

Dayton, Ohio 2 comments

Placed a order 30 days later and three unreturned phone calls was told it was back ordered. Why did I have to call to check the status of my order, not one time but three times.

In the company policy they promised that the rugs would be delievered in 7-10 days, and if it was backordered they would notify me, guess what no notification ever. Only said sorry from the anwsering service. Horrible experience cancelled order, unbelievable lack of communication ! Don't deal with this company or you will be sorry.

Buyer beware, I'm going to post this ever place I can. Date of order was April 9, 2011.

Comments

Long story, but Select Rugs Customer Service seemed far more interested in my returning the rugs to the manufacturer than in actually sending me my replacement rugs! However, the return process was very poor. It was almost as if I had to twist someone's arm just to send me the replacement rugs that I paid for! Communicating w/S.R.

This is the second time the rug has had to be back ordered; I was not even informed of the second 3-month back order but had to inquire myself.

This week, I have tried to contact Sean Ardry, but as of yet he has not responded to me.

Dear Anonymous,

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our records indicate email notification of the back order, and an immediate refund upon request of cancellation. At times, our on-hand inventory information may differ from our real-time online site inventory.

Our customers have asked for real-time inventory information, and we are responding.

In the meantime, we would like to again earn your business. Please contact me directly if I can help in any way.

Also, we are offering you an additional 10% discount off of any listed product price.

Selectrugs - RUDE customer service & DID NOT follow thru with guarantee

Somerville, Massachusetts 8 comments

SELECT RUGS - SELECTRUGS.com

HORRIBLE customer service & VERY late shipping. Returning items was next to impossible. Also - Pictures of rugs & colors of Rugs are not accurately depicted on website. The toll free # given on the website never connects you to a real human - you must interface with customer service via chat window & the person whom you are chatting with either is a person with extremely low reading comprehention OR is purposefully being obtuse. Either way - Customer service is a reflection of the company & SELECT RUGS is HORRIBLE!!!!

do not order from selectrugs.com - unless you want a product that is overpriced, under quality & next to impossible to return.

Review about: Wool Rug.

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #768580

I also have had a bad experience with Select Rugs. I ordered a rug and the colors were very different from the pictures on the computer.

I called, talked to a very helpful customer service agent, received the return authorization, sent the rug back immediately and have been waiting longer than the "7-10" days for a refund. I have called their customer service number numerous times to get the recording, left messages on two and that was a week ago. No return call.

How does this company stay in business??? I think my next move is to notify the Better Business Bureau of Somerville, Mass.

BEWARE OF SELECTRUGS.COM. The company did not live up to their offer.

I placed an order, never delivered, never notified.

When I called to ask about it, their response was TOTALLY unsatisfactory. It appears to me that they did not want to deliver the goods at the price they advertised it for.

Run deceptive adds then say that's not what we meant. First they say they will honor the mistake...then the next manager you talk to says no sorry.

Customer service is horrible and they refuse to work with you to keep their customers happy. Will never attempt an order here again.

They are liars. "Satisfaction guarantee" and "easy returns" ~~~~laughable if I weren't so irritated.

They use the "Extreme Home Makeover" banner and they always offer twenty or thirty percent off "TODAY ONLY." They are scam artists. The kind that do anything to separate you from your money.

Buy anywhere else. Selectblnds is also affiliated.

so UPSET with this website - ordered a rug on-line yesterday - received confirming order number. This morning I received an e-mail from them stating they need an additional $420 to process my order!

Are you kidding me!! just reviewed their pricing policy ( no I didn't look at it before ordering ) and apparently this must happen alot due to policy - they don't stand behind anything on their website - what a horrible way to do business!

Ditto on the above. What a bunch of charlatans.

The item was misrepresented on the website, and there is supposedly a 7 to 10 turn around time to get a return authorization number. What a joke!

I'm debating whether to just send it back without an rma number. Impossible to get a hold of them on the phone or email.

#200306

Yeah, live chat is pretty obtuse. I asked for my order status and they simply said my order couldn't be tracked online. (Yes, I realize that since I'm staring at your obviously-wrong tracking page, but could YOU check?)

Phone calls typically go to voicemail and are not returned. I filled out their form when my order was late and got an e-mail response indicating a backorder delay of over 6 weeks.

They had charged my credit card at time of order with no indication that the item was on backorder. Just a friendly receipt saying I would receive the order in 5-10 business days and no proactive updates to the contrary.

I punted and cancelled the order after finally getting through to a live human after several tries. I was afraid I would not receive the item before my window for disputing the charge with Amex closed (and frankly that was starting to look like the endgame to me).

One other thing: You cannot read their coupon terms while shopping, but they make you check a box during checkout stating that you've read and agreed to the terms. Oddly, they will apply the discount on premium brands even though the fine print says those brands are excluded. I wonder whether they would have ultimately charged me the difference. Either way, it's really strange as I have never seen a site do this before.

#199716

Agree about the photos. There's no scale reference on the *** rugs.

We ordered one and the piles were as thick as earthworms.

So, we ate the $90 to ship it back, they got it 12 days ago, no contact.

I emailed them, no response. Called twice, and left two voice mails, no response so far.

View more comments