Selectrugs - Deceptive ad, wouldn't honor, left add run.

Schaumburg, Illinois 1 comment

Ad on selectrugs.com states at the top, "Clearance sale...up to 75% off select rugs." Scroll down to the rug I want it has "Clearance" written across.Click on rug and there is an ad that says," take an extra 40% off our price today.

Just enter code Sail40 at checkout." When you select the rug to your cart it doesn't give you the price that clearly says, "OUR PRICE" it gives you a higher price and then takes the fourty percent off. That is not what the ad says. It clearly shows OUR PRICE. And the ad states an extra 40% off at checkout.

After three phone calls and one complaint submitted on line I finally talked to a Supervisor who again would call me back. This time she did but offered me nothing. Sorry that is not what we meant! She admitted there had been several other complaints yet they let the ad run all weekend and as of today..Tues.

Oct. 9th it is still running. Very poor customer service.

I had been promised during the first phone call they would honor the extra 40%, yet later denied this.I am PISSED.

Review about: Area Rugs.

Comments

I was contacted by the VP of operations stating he would like to discuss my complaint.I told him at this point I don't think the problem can be resolved.

Unless he sends me a message stating he will honor the add that was printed I have no intention of giving this company a dollar of my money after the *** customer service I got. It's a little too late to now play "Let's make a deal". I shouldn't have to go to these lengths to get resonable customer service from a company when they were the ones at fault.

Which by the way still wasn't acknowledged by the company.I still believe the add was deceptively printed on purpose.

Selectrugs.com

Mount Laurel, New Jersey 0 comments

EASY RETURN POLICY???NOT!!!!!

Don't expect a prompt refund for any returns! I shipped back a rug in early January and only received my credit recently (April 13th)!! This is only after emailing and calling the company numerous times and providing all my shipping and UPS receipts etc. (Thankfully I kept them!).

In early March, they told me the credit would be issued and to expect to see it on my statement within a week or so. It took another call and another month.

BE AWARE!!THEY HAPPILY TAKE YOUR RUG RETURN, THEY JUST MAY NOT RETURN YOUR MONEY!!!